What is anyPaper?
anyPaper is a front-end for wallpapersetter.
Currently it features:
- Preview of selected image
- Six modes of setting wallpaper (fullscreen, normal, tiled, adjusted, scaled and custom scale)
- User can select the background color, image position, wallpapersetter and screen size
- Preview of background before setting
- no-set option for only handling images (command line)
Go to the screenshots page to see anyPaper in action!
- In the first run the anypaper will try to detect an installed wallpapersetter, if it find some wallpapersetter it will set the first found, if it don't find anyone it will notify the user and command will be setted to Set_command, this must be changed before applying the wallpaper.
- You can see the list of found wallpapersetter using the option --info or through the GUI on tab configuration.
- When the option --last is used, the program only sets the image saved in default file before as wallpaper. The option --set recreates the image then sets it as wallpaper
anyPaper is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL).